ShundahaiBear Lake, Utah
- Project Size:
- 1,000 acres
The light blue hue of Bear Lake attracts visitors from across the region, making it a growing destination vacation spot. Shundahai, meaning “peace and harmony with all creation” in Shoshone, is a master plan for a four-season resort, providing amenities that people are looking for, including golf, equestrian areas, a recreation center, and hiking and biking trails. Of course, access to the lake is within reach. The National Forest is right next door, granting even more areas to explore.
This urban architecture design allows people to live in a rural fashion on large single-family lots or in a village setting with all the benefits that a more dense community can provide. Multiple types of ownership opportunities are available in this master plan to allow flexibility for future residents.
- 18-hole golf course design by Robert Trent Jones
- Club house and recreational facilities, including tennis, swimming and spa
- Village core with 6 condo hotels, condos and townhomes
- Single-family lots from 1/4 acre to 5 acres
- Equestrian facilities with outfitters cabin
- Hiking, mountain biking and horse trails
- Lake access